发帖: 534
威望: 1446 点
无痕币: 587 WHB
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 199(时)
注册时间: 2017-05-31
最后登录: 2023-06-21

Destiny's Child - Independent Women_[flac格式无损音乐]

《Independent Women 》歌词:Lucy Liu with my girl, DrewCameron D. and DestinyCharlie's Angels, come on
Question, tell me what you think about me?I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own ringsOnly ring your cell-why when I'm feelin' lonelyWhen it's all over please get up and leave
Question, tell me how you feel about this?Try to control me boy you get dismissedPay my own fun, oh and I pay my own billsAlways 50/50 in relationships
The shoe on my feet, I've bought itThe clothes I'm wearing, I've bought itThe rock I'm rockin', I've bought it'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin', I'll buy itThe house I live in, I've bought itThe car I'm driving, I've bought itI depend on me, I depend on me
All the women who are independentThrow your hands up at meAll the honey's who makin' moneyThrow your hands up at me
All the mommas who profit dollasThrow your hands up at meAll the ladies who truly feel meThrow your hands up at me
Girl, I didn't know you could get down like thatCharlie, how your Angels get down like that?Girl, I didn't know you could get down like thatCharlie, how your Angels get down like that?
Tell me how you feel about this?Who would I want if I would wanna liveI worked hard and sacrificed to get what I getLadies, it ain't easy bein' independent
Question, how'd you like this knowledge that I broughtBraggin' on that cash that he gave you is to frontIf you're gonna brag make sure it's your money you flauntDepend on no one else to give you what you want
The shoe on my feet, I've bought itThe clothes I'm wearing, I've bought itThe rock I'm rockin', I've bought it'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin', I'll buy itThe house I live in, I've bought itThe car I'm driving, I've bought itI depend on me, I depend on me
All the women who are independentThrow your hands up at meAll the honey's who makin' moneyThrow your hands up at me
All the mommas who profit dollasThrow your hands up at meAll the ladies who truly feel meThrow your hands up at me
Girl, I didn't know you could get down like thatCharlie, how your Angels get down like that?Girl, I didn't know you could get down like thatCharlie, how your Angels get down like that?
Destiny's Child, wassup?You in the house? Sure 'nuffWe'll break these people off Angel style
Child of DestinyIndependent beautyNo one else can scare meCharlie's Angels
Girl, I didn't know you could get down like thatCharlie, how your Angels get down like that?Girl, I didn't know you could get down like that

下载地址:(有时间限制的可以换个盘下载)
http://www.888pan.cc/file-173950.html

备用地址①:
http://www.888pan.cc/file-173950.html

级别: 六行秋雁
UID: 12888
精华: 0
发帖: 3003
威望: 20200 点
无痕币: 30 WHB
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 380(时)
注册时间: 2007-12-13
最后登录: 2024-03-29

真的很不错,是我喜欢的类型,谢谢楼主分享!
Total 0.029664(s) query 4, Time now is:03-29 18:44, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备07514325号-1