精华: 0
发帖: 604963
威望: 528524 点
无痕币: 3089 WHB
贡献值: 0 点
在线时间: 61676(时)
注册时间: 2008-12-25
最后登录: 2024-03-29

The New Legion needs a true capital, one that embodies our strength and grandeur. I realized it while recalling my first day in Rome. My hometown in Numidia had its wonders, but it could never match the splendor of that great city. I was in constant awe.
  Most on this island are consumed by the present - their immediate needs and struggles. Yet a new generation will live within our walls one day. When they see what their forefathers have built, I want them to be as inspired as I was. I want to show them that no matter where they are born, their destinies are theirs for the taking.
  Gaius Marcellus Nerva
  Victory through discipline
  新军当建立首都之城,与军势宏伟相称,彰显实力。朕回忆往昔,初被征召抵达罗马之日,感慨此城之宏伟奇观,远非朕之家乡努米底亚(Numidia,位于北非)所能企及。朕敬畏不止。
  征伐不断,孤岛今日所耗甚巨。然终有一日,新生代可于朕之城墙内安然度日。当其目睹先辈所建之物,所受鼓舞,正如朕于罗马一致。朕欲告后人,无论生于何方,命运当由自主宰。
  天命昭昭,胜必有法
  盖乌斯·马塞勒斯·涅尔瓦 谕

I have received disturbing news. Apparently, the Beast Queen has resurfaced with an even larger contingent than before, and she is on the move. Worse still, she is travelling directly towards one of the obelisks.
  I can think of no worse scenario than the obelisks falling into the those barbaric hands. She has always been a nuisance, but with their power, the Beast Queen would pose a dire threat to everything I have built.
  I must mobilize my main force and move to intercept her at once. The future of this island may hang in the balance.
  Gaius Marcellus Nerva
  朕惊悉兽林女王重现,此刻其所聚之兽群更甚往昔。其率众兽直取方舟而去,诚可怖矣。
  朕寻思,若方舟之力落于贼手诚乃糟糕之至。女王本已难缠,若得方舟神力,则朕所建之一切俱危矣。
  朕之精兵必当速往阻之。孤岛之未来悬于一线。
  天命昭昭,胜必有法
  盖乌斯·马塞勒斯·涅尔瓦 谕

When my army arrived at the obelisk, I feared we were too late. The Beast Queen was nowhere to be found. I was about to order a search of the area when I was blinded by a flash of light. Suddenly, the barbarian horde was right before us, and battle was joined.
  Though the savage possessed a fearsome new monster, it attacked ally and enemy alike. If anything, its presence made the slaughter more complete. By the end, the Beast Queen's forces were annihilated, and she herself had fled with mortal wounds. At last, her threat is ended.
  Interestingly, we also captured an acquaintance of Rockwell's during the battle. Perhaps she knows something about the obelisks that Rockwell does not.
  Gaius Marcellus Nerva
  待朕三军抵达方舟,意恐迟矣。兽林女王不见踪迹。朕正欲下令搜寻之际,忽见天光闪耀,女王之兽群突降于前,战即起也。
  兽群之中,有一可怖巨兽,其敌友不分,乃至此屠杀更甚。终战时,女王全军覆没,重伤遁去。其威胁无复矣。
  可巧乎,朕亦与役中俘获罗克韦尔之故人。此女或可知方舟一二而罗克韦尔所未知也。
  天命昭昭,胜必有法
  盖乌斯·马塞勒斯·涅尔瓦 谕

Walker had told us to expect some kind of monster after activating the obelisk, but I never imagined that we would battle one of Ceres' dragons. No, that's not right. It was too colossal and wild for even a god's chariot. I doubt Diana herself could control it, and yet, the New Legion felled it.
  It cost the lives of many men and even more beasts, but it was worth the sacrifice. According to Walker, the third key we acquired may allow me to open this cave she speaks of. Then the power of the obelisks and this very island will be mine to command.
  Gaius Marcellus Nerva
  沃克(Helena Walker,即海莲娜)曾告朕曰,方舟启动之时,必有巨兽现身。然朕犹未期与谷神(Ceres)之巨龙相斗。非也,神之座驾亦无如此巨野。唯恐狩猎女神(Diana)亦无力降服之。然新军力戮巨龙。
  朕之军士猛兽死伤无数,然其牺牲亦有所值。正如沃克所言,所获之钥可启秘洞之门。方舟及此岛之隐秘神力,必将为朕所控。
  天命昭昭,胜必有法
  盖乌斯·马塞勒斯·涅尔瓦 谕

Damn these barbarians. They've smelled our weakness.
  Between our battles with the Beast Queen and the dragon, the New Legion's main army has been distracted and depleted. Lesser tribes have taken advantage by raiding our camps and seizing territory that we claimed with our blood and sweat.
  Fine. Let them have their temporary victories. Let them imagine that they have inflicted real wounds upon us. When I obtain the power of the obelisks, they will pay for every blade of grass they take from me. With that power, I will make them know true regret.
  Gaius Marcellus Nerva
  蛮夷可憎!其嗅知朕之疲惫矣。
  朕与巨龙及兽林女王大战之时,新军主力悉数牵制。鄙夷小邦竟乘此隙袭朕营地,围朕领土。可知朕之江山,皆军士血汗所取哉。
  噫!且让其逞此一时之胜,自诩重创朕也。待朕获方舟之力,其所夺朕之寸草,必报之以兵刃。神力加身,朕必令其痛悔今日所行。
  天命昭昭,胜必有法
  盖乌斯·马塞勒斯·涅尔瓦 谕

My men are uneasy. News reached us that the Howling Wolves are on the march, heading straight for the heart of New Legion territory. Some want to turn back and defend our home. I understand the instinct, but they lack my foresight. Only Rockwell has the strength of mind to see my vision.
  We are nearly to the cave. Once I hold the power it contains, I can use it to crush the Howling Wolves and their petty forces. Whatever gains they make will be erased. I'll unite the entire island in a single, glorious battle.
  Soon they'll see. Everyone will see. I am this island's destined emperor. I am its destined god!
  Gaius Marcellus Nerva
  朕三军不易也。探报曰嚎狼部族已集结重兵,直逼新军心腹之地。士卒意欲回防固土。朕虽解其意之切,然此举目光短浅。惟罗克韦尔深知朕心,去意决绝。
  朕已近此秘洞,若朕可获其中之神力,嚎狼鼠辈岂非弹指可除。其今日所得皆为泡影。朕可以一圣战,一统全岛。
  不久之后,众皆可见,朕乃此岛之圣君。朕乃此岛之尊神!
  天命昭昭,胜必有法
  盖乌斯·马塞勒斯·涅尔瓦 谕

I had not expected to battle another monster, much less one so powerful. Yet here I stand, victorious! My men lie dead, my beasts lie dead, yet I still stand!
  Even Rockwell has never seen anything like this place. Surely it is some hall of the gods. Surely the power of the obelisks is here, waiting for a worthy champion to wield it. With it, I will not need beasts or men. Its power alone will win me this island. I need only find it, and claim what is mine.
  Praise Janus for taking me here! Praise Mars for lending me his strength! I claim this great victory in your names!
  Gaius Marcellus Nerva
  朕未料又斗另一怪兽,其力甚矣。朕尚存息,胜矣!朕之勇士捐躯,朕之猛兽伏地,而朕屹立于斯!
  罗克韦尔亦未曾见此处之异。无疑乃诸神之堂也,无疑方舟之力存于此间以待勇士相临。有此神力为助,朕无需凡人野兽也,仅此神力足以致胜全岛。朕只需寻得之,占为己有可矣。
  谢守护神引朕于此!谢战神授力于朕!朕以诸神之名,宣此大胜!
  天命昭昭,胜必有法
  盖乌斯·马塞勒斯·涅尔瓦 谕

Nothing! How can there be nothing? I have searched ceaselessly, and yet I find NOTHING!
  I sacrificed my men, my kingdom, everything. I have nothing left to give. Everything I've bled for is gone! For what? For a view?
  What trickery is this? What is this place? Am I the victim of some divine joke? I don't understand. I served the Emperor loyally. Why would Janus pull me from his service if not to bring order here?
  I've cried out for answers, but the gods never respond. They have abandoned me. All I hear is my own voice, echoing off these cursed halls - betrayed, destitute and alone.
  全无一物!岂有此可能!朕搜寻细致,仍徒而无功乎!
  朕三军已殁,帝国已覆,万物无存矣。朕所怜惜之物俱往已,何期只为一瞥此地之景?
  此处何地?此何把戏?朕岂能成诸神之笑柄?朕不解矣。朕忠贞于国,若不为引秩序于此间,守护之神缘何将朕置于此处?
  朕长啸以期慰答,然诸神哑然,弃朕而去。朕只闻此诅咒之堂内回音袅袅,荒芜孤寂。
  以上是全部Nerve笔记。一个曲折的服霸之路。
  其实他也告诉了我们很多方舟游戏信息~比如肿么各种耍手段也告诉我们,躲海里是没出路的(参见绘鲨部落的悲惨遭遇),冰岛才是抗服霸的好地方(参见22号和28号笔记)。告诉了我们肿么作死,肿么偷鸡……
上一主题下一主题
«12»Pages: 2/2     Go
Total 0.040745(s) query 4, Time now is:03-29 04:12, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备07514325号-1